Sweat it Out:
Weights 30 Minutes
Elliptical 45 Minutes
This week’s FMM was a tough subject. Aren’t most of us taught that we shouldn’t brag about ourselves? I know I was, and most times its hard to even be able to take a compliment let alone think about things that make you beautiful. After thinking about this subject I came to the conclusion that this is exactly what I need after having a few down in the dumps weeks.
My first reaction was what made me beautiful on the inside, and I’m glad that my thoughts go there first. Vanity and self centeredness drive me insane, and there is definitely a time and a place to talk about yourself. I will use today as one of those times since I am in need of feeling some sort of specialness right now.
Fmm: What makes YOU beautiful?
Leave out all of the negative stuff, and concentrate on the beauty that’s within you – seen and unseen.
I’ll start with vanity because it is a short list. I love myself and I think that I am an attractive woman, but there are two parts on me that I usually get complimented on the most (get your heads out of the gutter, at least I know what my husband is thinking).
- I have great eyelashes. They are long and they have just the right amount of curl to them. I have never had to use an eyelash curler, and I only need a little mascara to make them pop.
- I have tiny ankles. It is one of the ways I know that I have a smaller frame than people think.
Now on to the stuff that you can’t see:
- I have a great sense of humor. It is usually one of the first things people notice about me.
- I am sensitive, and in turn it helps me to be sensitive to others.
- I can take constructive criticism very well. This makes me beautiful because it shows that I am caring and I care what people think of me. IMO, you SHOULD care what people think of you, to an extent. I think this world needs more people who give a sh!t and less people who are in it for themselves and have reckless abandonment when it comes to others.
- I have an ability to make people feel at ease, and I am very trustworthy. Maybe its my 10 years of management experience, but I have never had an employee hesitate to come to me as a confident. I have also never had a friend that wouldn’t confide in me and trust me to keep their secrets.
- I love fiercely. Once you are in my heart I find it really hard to let you go. I may not show my love with a lot of hugging and outward emotion, but I would do anything for the people I love.
- I see the light that people don’t usually see in themselves. This goes positive and negative for me. It makes me insane because I just want those people to see what I see, but I also waste a lot of time with people who will never let their light shine. I wish we could all see the beauty in ourselves. I know this world would be a better place if everyone could.