Nothing starts my weekend off the right way better than a good weigh in:
Starting Weight: 282.8 Pounds
Last Week’s Weight: 256.8 (which I just realized looking back at last week’s post I recorded 264.8 which was a few pounds off, and thank goodness that wasn’t true!)
This Week’s Weight: 252.2
Total Week’s Loss: -4.6 Pounds!
Total Loss: 30. 4 Pounds
What worked this week:
- Continued with my 90 day no caffeine rule (I have since turned it into a no carbonation at all rule). I don’t think I realized how badly an effect caffeine and soda (even diet soda) were having on my body. I’m not going to lie, I truly believe I have been seeing such great losses these last couple of weeks because I have 100% cut it out.
- I continued to eat a 90% Plant based diet. And I have a secret arsenal that I will blog about later that has helped me kick chicken stock (something I’ve been having a hard time letting go of).
- I have been doing some form of exercise everyday even if it is cleaning (which I did for 5 hours on Monday, and that burned some major calories).
- My hub’s was eating healthy as well. It is so much easier to eat healthy when your significant other is on the bandwagon with you! I cannot stress this enough and besides the whole caffeine thing having my hub’s really trying at being healthy helped me out enormously!
- I tried some new recipes. Healthy eating is always more fun when you are trying different things. I even measured out a vegetable dip that I made today and I will share the recipe with you all next week. Getting creative in the kitchen is so much fun, and cathartic if you ask me.
What a great way to start off a weekend! The hub’s and I are going to the big city to do food shopping tonight and I mentioned going out to dinner. He told me he does not want to sabotage his weigh in on Monday, and I could not have been more pleased with that response.
Have a great weekend everyone!