Since this month is all about snacks I thought I would combine my love of lists and snacks in a top 10 countdown. The thing is that I try NOT to snack. I know there are a lot of people out there that would argue eating 6 small meals a day is the way to lose weight, but for me it just turns into an eating frenzy.
I eat by the clock. In case you don’t know what that means It means you eat at the same time everyday. Breakfast at 8, Lunch at 12:30, Snack at 3, and dinner at 5:30, then the kitchen is closed.
Thank you to Jenn over at Peas and Crayons for hosting this fun blog event every week, and helping me think of yummy snacks to fill my afternoon with!
10. Green Smoothies with lots of Kale
9. Broccoli and “Cheeze”. I like to make a big batch of Vegan Cheeze sauce and dip raw broccoli in it. Better than ranch dressing!
8.Larabar! Any Flavor.
6. Kombucha, one of my favorites that I don’t get to enjoy that often anymore.
5. Smashed avocado and blue chips
3. Carrots and Hummus, or any veggie in hummus.
2. Ok, so not so good for you Peanut Butter Captain Crunch with vanilla soy milk.
I hope that some of you were able to get some ideas for snacks, and I can’t wait to check out what everybody else snacks on!
Are you a Snacker?
Anything on my list tickle your fancy?