Sweat it Out:
45 Minute Spin Class
Spin class has redeemed itself! It could have been that I pushed myself today, or that I went with a friend, but whatever it was, I liked what I experienced! I had a good sweat and now I am ready to get my day going!
Today is my fantabulous hubs’ BIRTHDAY!!! It has become a tradition that whoever wishes Dustin Happy Birthday first gets sent a picture similar to this one:
I’m too lazy to download the one he sent out to our SIL, Millissa. I think this is the 3rd year in a row that she has gotten the picture. Maybe next year there will be a prize!?
We are all set for a fun filled day! We have a babysitter coming tonight and we are going to paint the town red (does anyone even say that anymore?).
Confession: I am going to have chicken for dinner tonight (gasp!). I am 2 days away from completing the 21-day Vegan Kickstart Challenge and I feel that honesty is the best policy. Dustin has requested that we use the Texas Roadhouse coupon that he got in his email, and it’s his birthday, so I let him pick! I have already looked over their menu and have decided that I will get the grilled chicken breast with a sweet potato (not loaded, plain), and fresh vegetables. My final decision (and reasoning behind it) will come on my final check in on Monday.
The theme is baby steps. I have learned so much through this last 3 weeks, but one of the biggest things I learned is that if I jump right in without testing the water first, I am more likely to fail. These last 3 weeks I have been testing the waters, and I’m excited to share my final thoughts with you all next week!
Some fun things from this week, just in case you missed them:
- Kim from Healthy Strides was a cover story on the Yahoo! homepage! Way to go Kim! Your story is so inspiring!
- I finally kicked the caffeine habit, and had a weight loss in Monday’s post: Addict No More & A Weigh In
- I had a fabulous Guest post with Dacia from thritythreeandcounting: Proof is in the Pudding….Vegan Pudding, another inspiring story!
- Flubbed up my challenge with bad chinese food, and was spotlighted on Fitblogger: What I Ate Wednesday
- Felt The Winds Of Change Stress, and learned what some of my triggers are
Tell me something that happened to you this last week!