Sweat it Out (wednesday):
Elliptical 1 Hour
Sweat it Out (thursday):
Elliptical 1 Hour
Look who made it to the gym on Thanksgiving day!!! NROLFW is being put on hold until next week because I could really use the calorie burn for the holiday this week. Yay me! Now I can eat all I want and not gain a pound. Wait, I don’t think it works that way. Darn. The most important thing is that I keep things in perspective and not go crazy. Easier said than done, we’ll see how it goes!
In other news: Guess who hit their 10% weight loss goal?! That’s right folks, this morning I weighed in at 254 which means I lost my 10% by Thanksgiving. I will post later about the benefits of a 10% weight loss, but for now I feel ready to conquer Thanksgiving dinner!
Here is my thanks in bullets:
- I am thankful for an AMAZING husband. He is my rock. He balances me out perfectly,and I don’t know what I would do without him. He is a wonderful father, and he works so hard for me and Hanna. He is a true example of sacrifice, and unconditional love. He is the keystone in my life, and I am a better person because of him.
- I am thankful for my daughter. She was worth the five years that I waited for her. She amazes me daily and makes me laugh constantly. She is a ham just like her dad. She is the love I never knew and I am more sensitive (in a good way) because of her.
- I am thankful for being a mother. This is different than the above. Being a mother is one of the true meanings of being selfless. I love that I live and breath to take care of my little one and I feel fulfilled in life with the blessing of being a mother.
- I’m am thankful for a caring supportive family. I couldn’t ask for a better family. I miss that I don’t live closer and get to see them more often, but it makes it that much more special when I do get to see them.
- I am thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My life is richly blessed because of my relationship with my Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ, and I couldn’t (and wouldn’t) imagine my life without the gospel.
- I am thankful for good friends both old and new. I am thankful for my church here in Colorado and the AMAZING friends that I have made through the move to Grand Junction 6 years ago. I am a better person for knowing these people and I truly love them! I am also thankful for the friends that I have made through blogging. There is an incredible community out there of fit bloggers, and weight loss bloggers and it has helped me in my journey so much to be able to connect with people who struggle with the same issues as me.
- I am thankful for health. I may be obese, but I don’t have to deal with a lot of the problems that obese people have had to deal with. I am thankful for the capability of being able to workout, and I am thankful that I have the means to be able to go to a gym and continue to get healthier.
I love this time of year because it is a time of reflection. I look around me and realize that there is so much to give thanks for. I hope you all have a very happy and thankful Thanksgiving day! Don’t eat too much pie, or do, whatever!