24 Days of Thankfulness: Today I am thankful that Hanna hasn’t had a fever for over 24 hours, which means she is getting better, and I can still take her to the gym!
FIre up for Fall week 8!
1. What have you done this week to achieve your goals? Honestly, I am lost this week! Not in a bad way, I’ve been losing weight pretty steadily, but I don’t know how!? My routine has not changed, nor has my eating. In fact, I think I had an even harder time knowing that my Body Bugg was coming in the mail on Friday, which gave me the “I’ll start again on Monday” mentality. It’s probably a good thing because now I can start this week off in the green!
2. What have you done this week to make yourself feel fabulous? Don’t worry, I really will shut up about this soon, but trying out my new Body Bugg has helped renew my motivation for healthy eating and helped me feel fabulous. I have found that exercise is not the issue considering that I have no problem going 6 days a week and working out hard. My problem is the eating, so I am hoping that this new purchase will help with this side of the program.
3. How important is a social life to you? Are you a loner or a butterfly or somewhere in between? I really could be happy with just my hub’s and I (and of course Hanna) for the rest of my life. I like to have a social life, but I like to have my hub’s involved. It is always a bonus when we find a couple that we can BOTH be friends with. I am definitely in between loner and butterfly. I enjoy being alone, I feel like it is a really good quality to have when you can enjoy spending time with yourself, but I also love having a group of girlfriends and having a girls night out like once a month. Since I had the baby, a year ago, my social life is few and far between. Luckily, I get to go to church every Sunday and see most of my friends and socialize, and through some volunteer callings I get to interact with some pretty incredible people. That seems to be enough for me! As long as I get a date night out with the hub’s every couple of weeks, I am set!
4. How do you balance healthy living outside of your home? I am blessed that I get to stay at home with my daughter so if temptation comes my way, it will usually be because I put it there. I haven’t learned how to go out to eat and be healthy because I always have thought of going out as a reason to indulge. I’m working on it. This is also a reason why we don’t go out very often.
5. What do you like to do for fun? This sounds ridiculous, but I like to run errands with my hub’s and window shop. We love the holidays because it means that we get to go shopping for family and each other. My husband works a LOT and so it gives us time to spend together and walk around, and just enjoy each other’s company.
For those of you who aren’t participating in FUFF:
- Are you a social butterfly or a loner?
- What is you idea of fun?