I am going to make this post quick because I think I need a day off from constantly thinking about weight loss. I will be back to the grind tomorrow.
Bad news is the best to go first, right?:
- No weight loss this week. With 4 days of a rough go last week, I am glad to say that I at least maintained. I think my main concern is that the rest of this year is not going to get any easier, and I should really be preparing myself right now for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The good thing is that I no longer go into an office everyday, where clients and sponsor’s bring you in treats on a daily basis. ANd if any of my neighbors/friends are reading this, please forgo this Christmas goodies, or sneak them to Dustin at church while I’m not looking.
- No gym today. I usually go to the gym later on Thursday due to my weigh in coincides with the time I normally go to the gym. A friend got in a pickle and I am now going to have a play date with her little boy, while she goes to work. Hanna LOVES to play with other kids, so i couldn’t say no. I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of glad I don’t have to do the gym today. The only thing is that now I have to work extra hard tomorrow morning (that’s the part about taking a day off that I don’t like.
- No progress photo’s. I took the photo’s, but after looking at them carefully, there is not much of a change from the last set. After talking to my hub’s I’ve decided that progress shots will be taken once every 2 months. I really don’t need to be frustrated at this point in the game and so I thought it be best to have a little more space.
- I took Measurements. I lost 4 1/2 inches for the month of September which is not too shabby considering I only lost 4 pounds the entire month of September. this proves that weight lifting helps every bit as much as cardio. I was, however, sad to see that I had gained 1 inch on my belly and hips, and a 1/2 inch on my bust!? I am going to chalk it up to Aunt Flo being on her way considering those are the areas she would affect.
- I have successfully tracked for 2 weeks straight. I know where I have gone wrong, and I know how I can fix it. Now I just need to do it. I know that I need to incorporate more vegetables into my diet, I just need to figure out how. I feel like fruit is easy. Pull it out of the fridge and enjoy. But I like my veggies cooked, steamed, roasted, warm, with salt and pepper. By the time I get to making my lunch I’m starving and just want to eat fast. Planning is the key, and I need to plan in order to make this work.
- My highest weight (when I was pregnant) was 296 pounds, and that was a year ago. Since then I have lost a total of 39 pounds. I don’t normally think that you should count from your pregnant weight, but I need a pick-me-up today, ans so I’m going to take it.
- Next week I will hit my 16th Weight Watchers meeting, and for that I get a token of some sort (it’s metal, not sure if it’s a pin or what?). A women got her’s in our meeting today and she has lost 21 pounds. I have lost 25 pounds so far and will hit my 16th meeting next week. this tells me that most days, I am doing this right. Whether I am frustrated and have a few days off the wagon, I am still doing a good job and sticking to it, and that’s what matters.
Measurements for documentation sake:
Bust: 48 1/2 +1/2
Under Bust: 42 -1/2
Right Arm: 16 -1
Left Arm: 16 -1
Belly: 50 1/2 +1
Hips: 52 1/2 -1/2
Right Thigh: 30 -1/2
Left Thigh: 30 -1/2
Right Calf: 17 -1/2
Left Calf: 17 -1/2