The one thing I am loving about Fire it Up for Fall, is the people that I am making contact with, and looking for inpirational photo’s/quotes every week. I am finding so many motivators, it is hard to narrow it down to one. I love this saying because losing weight and feeling healthy is on my mind everyday. Whether I’m successful at my day, or not, as long as I don’t give up, I will get there!
This weeks questions:
1. What have you done this week to help get you to your goals? I feel like I have had about 3 days of total fail, but the one thing that stands out is my Friday workout. I am stiffer than I have been in a while and I know that if I have more workouts like that I will reach my goals.
2. What did you do this week to make yourself feel fabulous? I went on a much needed date with my husband for our 9th anniversary. My hub’s has been working so hard lately that it is hard to have alone time, and he makes me feel fabulous
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your goals? Ambitions? I know it may sound plain and traditional, but I see myself with more kids, having healthy pregnancies, and living an all around healthier life. My goals are to lose the 120 pounds I set out to lose from the beginning, completing my first marathon, and hopefully beginning a program to get my personal training certificate. I have some lofty goals I want to achieve!
4. Give us a tip or a fact. About anything, what is something great that you think everyone should know? ALWAYS EAT BREAKFAST!!! The day’s that I do the best eating is when it has started out with a good breakfast. It is truly the most important meal of the day, and starts your whole day off right.
5. Fun Question: What was the most recent dream you remember? The only dreams I remember are bad ones, so I will not scare you with the details of my last one. I can always tell when I have a good one, I am in a good mood when I wake up. I wish I could remember more details
After basically falling of the healthy eating wagon the last almost 4 days (seriously!?), I am ready (and need) to have a good week. I am hoping that a lot of it is water retention and that I can shape back up by weigh in day. If not, at least I will know why.
Happy Monday everyone! Check back later for Friend Making Mondays!