Sweat it Out:
Elliptical 1 Hour
Today I have been having random thoughts. I guess that’s the best way to explain it. I thought I would add a new segment to the weekly posts because I like to think about daily topics that would be interesting, and this blog doesn’t ALWAYS have to be about weight loss. Even though I’m sure that some of my random musing’s are body specific.
1.I’m so thankful for my husband. I did a mushy post yesterday so I’ll share a story funny story instead. I pretty much forced my hub’s to go to the gym today even though in the beginning I told him it would be ok if he wanted to stay home. He went because he knew that’s what I wanted and I will warn you all that Carrie can be an impossible person to live with if she is not kept happy & fed (my poor hub’s is a good man). In the middle of my hour of cardio the kids club ladies came and told me that Hanna had a poopy diaper (side note: my kid poops like 4 times a day WTH?). I turned directly to my right and said “you change her, I can’t stop right now”. No please or anything (I know, I suck). He looked at me and sacrificed his own workout to go change Hanna’s diaper. After about fifteen minutes I started wondering what the hold up was. It was just a poopy diaper for heavens sakes. Did he just not want to come back to finish? When he finally showed up again, he looked a little discouraged and let me know that I forgot to pack wipes. He didn’t want the kids club ladies to think he was a bad parent (and just ask if they had some wipes) and he cleaned her off with toilet paper. He was very worried that he didn’t clean her off well enough and that she would get a diaper rash. When we got home, I checked, he had done a stellar job, and I’m thankful for a husband that is worried if our daughter is clean enough.
2. What’s up with the guy every morning on the treadmill with tiny shorts and tiny biking shorts on? He waves his hands in all sorts of weird ways and kind of freaks me out.
3. Why is my kid pooping so much? She must take after her dad. I seriously feel like I change loaded diapers every other hour!
4. Why is Chobani yogurt so darn expensive!!!!! I love you so much, change your price to .50, k?
5. Sweet! Peaches are .98 cents a pound. I bought like 3 pounds.
6. Thought in check out line at grocery store: Please be under $100, Please be under $100, Please be under $100. $78.43? SCORE!!!
7. If I put my cell phone and my keys in the same pocket, my shorts will fall down. I really need to watch out for that.
8. Totally sponged off of a friend for garden tomato’s and tomorrow I get to make homemade salsa. It pays to have friends that garden.
9. There is ice cream in my deep freezer and brownies for a baby shower I’m hosting on Thursday. This thought runs through my mind a few times every hour.
10. My husband mentioned Famous Dave’s this morning and its all I can think about. Good thing we don’t really go out to eat anymore.
Okay, so maybe a LOT of my thoughts have to do with eating. I’m working on it.
Here is a random picture of my cat hanging out in the car seat.
What is a random thought that you had today?
Did it involve poop? No? Just me? sigh.